Recipe by Halcyon Eve
A tasty-looking appetizer from Simple & Delicious magazine.
Top Review by Elizabeth G.
Just threw a couple in the oven to try out before our guests arrive. These were great! I might have some mixture left over (my tarts came in a package of 15). So I will try baking the remaining amount on cocktail bread with olive oil. The mixture is fantastic!
- 2⁄3 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) package frozen miniature phyllo tart shells