Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Threw this together one night to get rid of some french bread that was ready to be used. Measurements are approx.according to your bread size or if you like it a bit more butter-y or pesto-y, etc. This might not be so bad on pasta or veggies too...hmmmm...
- 4 -6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning (optional)
- Whip ingredients together in food processor.
- Spread on bread and cook as desired.
I had made some pesto so used some to make this. I spread it on toast brushed with olive oil and garlic. Great! Thanks!