A remake of the traditional burger. Put some pesto inside the burger and grill the bun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat BBQ grill(use can also fry).
- 2In medium bowl, combine ground beef and pesto sauce mix; mix well. Shape mixture into 8 thin patties, 4 inches in diameter.
- 3Place 2 tablespoons cheese on each of 4 patties to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- 4Top with remaining patties; pinch edges to seal.
- 5Place patties on gas grill over medium heat
- 6Cook until patties are thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- 7In frying pan add butter and some fresh garlic.
- 8When butter in frying pan melted place sliced ciabatta rolls inside down and brown in garlic butter.
- 9Place burgers lettuce and tomato inside buns.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.5
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 517.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 43.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: