Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A remake of the traditional burger. Put some pesto inside the burger and grill the bun.
Make and share this Pesto Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef (or chicken)
- 1 (8 ounce) jarclassico traditional pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 rolls (I use ciabatta rolls)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Heat BBQ grill(use can also fry).
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef and pesto sauce mix; mix well. Shape mixture into 8 thin patties, 4 inches in diameter.
- Place 2 tablespoons cheese on each of 4 patties to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with remaining patties; pinch edges to seal.
- Place patties on gas grill over medium heat
- Cook until patties are thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- In frying pan add butter and some fresh garlic.
- When butter in frying pan melted place sliced ciabatta rolls inside down and brown in garlic butter.
- Place burgers lettuce and tomato inside buns.