1/1 Photo of Pesto / Brie / Pine Nut Appetizer
Cheryl Cummins's Note:
This is a very easy, elegant and delicious appetizer!! You have to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat brie at about 300 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until just soft to the touch.
- 2At the same time, heat the pine nuts.
- 3They are always best toasted just a little.
- 4Set the brie on a platter.
- 5Cover it with pesto.
- 6I don't use the whole package, sot hat more can be added later.
- 7Cover this with the pine nuts.
- 8I usually hold a few of these back as well.
- 9Slice the plum tomatoes and put them around the outside of tray.
- 10Put the cocktail bread around the outside of this.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto / Brie / Pine Nut Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: