Recipe by Julesong
Simple, rich, and aromatic!
Top Review by Just Call Me Martha
Very good! My homemade pesto is very garlicky to begin with, so I added about 4 Tbsp of it and no extra garlic. I served it with french bread and it was a hit. It's almost like a fondue or a raclette. Next time I would place the heated mixture into a fondue dish with burner or place the dish on a heated tray to keep the cheese warm for a longer period. Thanks!
- 1 lb brie cheese, chilled
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large French baguette (bread)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the brie into 1" x 1" chunks (easier when cheese is chilled).
- In a casserole dish, stir together the brie chunks, pesto, and garlic.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Serve with slices of good French baguette as a hot spread.