Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simple, rich, and aromatic!
Make and share this Pesto Brie Melt recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the brie into 1" x 1" chunks (easier when cheese is chilled).
- In a casserole dish, stir together the brie chunks, pesto, and garlic.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Serve with slices of good French baguette as a hot spread.
Very good! My homemade pesto is very garlicky to begin with, so I added about 4 Tbsp of it and no extra garlic. I served it with french bread and it was a hit. It's almost like a fondue or a raclette. Next time I would place the heated mixture into a fondue dish with burner or place the dish on a heated tray to keep the cheese warm for a longer period. Thanks!
Excellent! I did not add any extra garlic because my pesto is very garlicky and I was feeling exceptionally lazy. I did add twice as much pesto because I love pesto. I also transfered the finished product to a small Crockpot and served it to my family that way. We all sat around the table raving about how good it was. GREAT! GREAT GREAT!
I make this often. Its easy to make into single servings for a quick snack. I use enough garlic in my pesto so I don't usually add any extra to this dish. Great post! Easy enough for a quick toss together meal and impressive enough for company. I often serve this as part of an antipasti dinner with just some Italian meats, marinated veggies, fresh fruit and various other cheeses, olives, roasted peppers, etc.