Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
What a great go-to for unexpected guests! You can use store bought pesto even! This is great for when dinner is going to be a few more minutes. This makes a fantastic light supper with a green salad, a glass of wine, and some fresh fruit for dessert!
- 8 slices French bread
- 1⁄2 cup basil pesto
- 1 (8 ounce) wedge brie cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Spread each slice of bread with some pesto and top with cheese slices, cut to fit.
- Place in toaster oven and toast until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top each slice with some cherry tomatoes and serve!