- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning, blend
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll and separate breadsticks; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine pesto and garlic pepper; brush over breadsticks.
- Twist each breadstick three times.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.