6 hrs 10 mins
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 624 calories, 62g protein, 7 net carbs, 35g fat, 171mg cholesterol, 634mg sodium
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease crockpot with olive oil and leave the excess in the crock.
- 2Add the onion, pesto, and pepper to the crock, stirring to combine.
- 3Add steak to crock and turn the pieces with tongs to coat. Add tomatoes.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- 5To serve, place steak in individual bowls. Top each with a couple slices mozzarella and some of the tomato mixture.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Beef With Grape Tomatoes and Fresh Mozzarella - Atkins - 7
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.5
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 564.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 49.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: