Recipe by mariposa13
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 624 calories, 62g protein, 7 net carbs, 35g fat, 171mg cholesterol, 634mg sodium
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes
- 118.29 ml pesto sauce
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 907.18 g round steaks, cut into 6 pieces
- 946.38 ml grape tomatoes (about 4-1/2 cups)
- 453.59 g fresh mozzarella cheese, drained, sliced, and brought to room temp by serving time
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease crockpot with olive oil and leave the excess in the crock.
- Add the onion, pesto, and pepper to the crock, stirring to combine.
- Add steak to crock and turn the pieces with tongs to coat. Add tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- To serve, place steak in individual bowls. Top each with a couple slices mozzarella and some of the tomato mixture.