Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 624 calories, 62g protein, 7 net carbs, 35g fat, 171mg cholesterol, 634mg sodium
- Grease crockpot with olive oil and leave the excess in the crock.
- Add the onion, pesto, and pepper to the crock, stirring to combine.
- Add steak to crock and turn the pieces with tongs to coat. Add tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- To serve, place steak in individual bowls. Top each with a couple slices mozzarella and some of the tomato mixture.