Recipe by Wildflour
I LOVE this stuffing! It goes really well with roasted chicken!
Top Review by Maito
I used leftover stuffing and added the ingredients, with fresh tomatoes, just a tiny bit of butter since I used marinated artichokes and doubled the pesto - and they all went so well together. We made a meal out of it and it was very enjoyable.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pasta-style chunky tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In 2 quart saucepan, bring to a boil the UNDRAINED tomatoes, butter, pesto, artichoke hearts and water.
- Stir in stuffing mix and pine nuts.
- Cover, turn off heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork.
- *For moister stuffing, add 1-2 Tbl. more water.