Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is not your average lasagna! EVERYONE loves this recipe, and it goes perfectly with a good crusty garlic bread.
- 1 cup pesto sauce (prepared or fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce (your favorite kind)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, chopped and squeezed dry
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichokes (small or quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles (cooked and drained according to package)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pesto sauce and tomato sauce (mix to preference- if you like more pesto flavor use less tomato sauce).
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and 1 cup parmesan cheese, until smooth and creamy. Mix in spinach, artichokes and sundried tomatoes, until artichokes are in small pieces.
- Spread 1/3 cup pesto-tomato sauce onto bottom of greased casserole dish.
- Lay three lasagna noodles over pesto-tomato spread, trimming if needed.
- Spread 1/3 cup pesto-tomato sauce over noodles, followed by 1/3 of cream cheese/artichoke/spinach mixture.
- Repeat two more layers.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded parmesan on top layer.
- If freezing- cover well and thaw before cooking.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and noodles are heated through.
This was sooooo rich and creamy! Not for the calorie shy. I think next time I would decrease the pesto to tomato sauce ratio as the oil in the pesto overpowered the dish a bit.
This was pretty amazing! I used all Vegan subs for the cheeses and sour cream. So good!
Very good recipe, although I found it served more like six than four. Served it with a light ceasar salad and fresh homemade baguette. Very nice meal!