1/1 Photo of Pesto-artichoke Pizza
This IS AMAZING! My own personal recipe:) The massive amounts of veggies stay moist and absorb every ounce of garlic pesto flavor, the crust is crisp...the pizza is quick, easy, satisfying, flavorful and healthy! Piled high with veggies and other good stuff, this puppy will satisfy even the most skeptical pizza gourmet. Try adding garlic grilled chicken for a carnivorous twist. ROWR!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREP: defrost spinach in microwave; cut tomatoes into large chunks; cut artichoke quarters in half.
- 2Spread pesto on crust.
- 3Toss a thin coat of shredded cheese over the pesto.
- 4Then begin to layer vegetables.
- 5First spread spinach evenly.
- 6Then top with artichokes, followed by diced tomatoes.
- 7Sprinkle a thicker layer of cheese on top of the vegetables (the cheese will hold it together).
- 8Drop small balls of goat cheese, sprinkle pine nuts, and finally add some shredded fresh basil to the top of the pizza.
- 9Bake according to pizza crust instructions.
- 10(usually 10 minutes).
- 11It's always a huge hit- and addictively delicious!
Browse Our Top Northeastern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Northeastern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto-artichoke Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts
frozen chopped spinach