Chopped tomatoes add a new dimension of flavor to this pesto pasta dish.
Make and share this Pesto and Tomato Angel Hair Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- Turn on food processor and drop garlic down feed tube.
- Stop the processor and add basil, nuts, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Pulse until finely chopped, then with motor running, add oil gradually through tube until blended.
- Drain pasta and reserve some of cooking water.
- Toss pasta with the pesto, then add tomatoes.
- If mixture is too thick, add a little cooking water.
- Can be served hot or cold.