Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from a NZ magazine called Taste and is really easy to do and looks impressive.
Make and share this Pesto and Potato Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- Simmer sliced potatoes for 3 minutes,drain,set aside.
- Spread pasrty base with pesto.
- Sprinkle with parmesan - as much or as little as you like.
- Lay sliced potatoes over top of cheese.
- season with salt and ground pepper.
- Glaze pastry borders with beaten egg.
- Bake 35-40 minutes till pastry is golden and crisp and potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with basil.