This is from a NZ magazine called Taste and is really easy to do and looks impressive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 190 degrees celsius.
- 2Simmer sliced potatoes for 3 minutes,drain,set aside.
- 3Spread pasrty base with pesto.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan - as much or as little as you like.
- 5Lay sliced potatoes over top of cheese.
- 6season with salt and ground pepper.
- 7Glaze pastry borders with beaten egg.
- 8Bake 35-40 minutes till pastry is golden and crisp and potatoes are tender.
- 9Sprinkle with basil.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto and Potato Tart
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 257.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: