Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A quick and tasty lunch. Also yummy without the chicken for a vegetarian option.
Make and share this Pesto and Mozzarella Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced
- 4 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Spread pesto onto bread and top with chicken and cheese. Broil for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Really enjoyed this sandwich. I used some rotisserie chicken that I had leftover from another meal. Made for Pick a Chef Spring '10. :)