Recipe by Barb G.
What could be better than pesto on pasta. Enjoy
Top Review by Miss Annie
We absolutely loved this recipe! It was simple to make and the flavors were mellow and well balanced. This pesto makes a wonderful topping for angel hair pasta. Thanks for posting this recipe and for a lovely dining. experience
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter (room temperature)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, mince the garlic and basil with the salt.
- With the machine running, add the oil in a thin stream and continue processing until well blended.
- Add pine nuts and butter, process until the nuts are chopped.
- Makes one cup pesto, or enough to dress one pound of pasta.