- 4 garlic cloves
- 946.36 ml packed basil leaves
- 59.14 ml pine nuts
- 118.29 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml warm water
- 88.74 ml extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brop garlic through food chute with food processor on; porcess until minced.
- Place basil and next 4 ingredients in processor; process 10 seconds.
- Combine water and oil in a measuring cup.
- With processor on slowly pour oil mixture through food chute, processing just until blended.