Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This should keep for 2 weeks in the refrigerator. From Cooking Light.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 946.36 ml packed basil leaves
- 59.14 ml pine nuts
- 118.29 ml grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 118.29 ml warm water
- 88.74 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Brop garlic through food chute with food processor on; porcess until minced.
- Place basil and next 4 ingredients in processor; process 10 seconds.
- Combine water and oil in a measuring cup.
- With processor on slowly pour oil mixture through food chute, processing just until blended.
YUM! This is my NEW regular recipe for pesto! Love that is has less oil! Thanks for sharing!
So pretty and so good! I can hardly wait to use this on some angel hair pasta! thank you!
It takes longer to pick the basil than to mix up this delightful treat. I used my Vita-Mix to whip this up. The yield is about 1 1/2 cups.