- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 cups packed basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brop garlic through food chute with food processor on; porcess until minced.
- Place basil and next 4 ingredients in processor; process 10 seconds.
- Combine water and oil in a measuring cup.
- With processor on slowly pour oil mixture through food chute, processing just until blended.