Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy and soooo much better than store bought.
- 473.18 ml chopped fresh basil
- 118.29 ml chopped of fresh mint
- 59.14 ml soft breadcrumbs
- 28.39 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 14.79 ml olive oil (or more for consistency)
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a mini-chopper or blender and blend until smooth.
my hubby is a fussy eater and he likes it. i made too much and have frozen the left overs so will deffinately make it again when we have run out
I made 2 different kinds of pesto today, and I have to say that I really enjoyed the mint and basil. Such a nice, fresh combination. This is such a versatile recipe, and I'll be making this one again to freeze. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
This is the first time I have made pesto and it was really quite easy. I used basil from my pot outside and it turned out just right. The flavor was very good. Thanks for posting.