Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another great Recipe from the Olive Garden. This is no Knock off! From their website : http://www.olivegarden.com/recipes/
- 24 ounces fish fillets, such as tilapia or 24 ounces cod
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, cut into 1 pieces
- 12 basil leaves, coarse chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth or 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- salt and pepper
- PLACE garlic, onions, celery and carrots in food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- HEAT oil in a large skillet.
- Add chopped vegetables and sauté until they begin to soften.
- Add tomatoes.
- Cook until the tomatoes are fully cooked.
- Add wine and cook 1 minute more.
- Add chopped herbs and broth, then bring to a simmer.
- SEASON both sides of fish fillets with salt and pepper and add to simmering sauce.
- Sauce should barely cover fish.
- Cook until fish starts to flake and is cooked throughout.
- TRANSFER fish to a shallow bowl and pour sauce over and around fish.
- Top with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and chopped parsley.