This is a refreshing pork dish served with rice. Very easy to put together and lots of nice flavor
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork loin (cubed )
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh gingerroot (grated )
- 1 large onion (thinly sliced )
- 3 medium tomatoes (chopped )
- 4 medium jalapenos (chopped )
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped )
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel (grated )
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- lemon wedge (for garnish )
- parsley (for garnish)
- 1Sprinkle pork with flour.
- 2Heat the oil and saute meat with the ginger until pork is nicely browned.
- 3Add onion, tomatoes, and chiles.
- 4Cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Add parsley, lemon peel, lemon juice and stock.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes and stock is reduced to the consistency of gravy.
- 7Serve with rice or boiled potatoes, garnished with lemon wedges and parsley.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peruvian Pork With Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.4
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.1 mg
- Sodium 183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 33.4 g