A deliciously lemony and garlicky recipe from Food & Wine magazine. Serve with an avocado and red onion salad. Note - prep time does not include 1/2 to 4 hour marinating time
- Whisk all marinade ingrediants together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over top.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but no longer than 4 hours.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Chicken is easiest grilled if you brush vegetable oil liberally on the grill first so it doesn't stick.
- Grill, with lid down for 7 to 7 1/2 minutes per side.