1/2 Photos of Peruvian Marinade for Chicken
Beautiful BC's Note:
A deliciously lemony and garlicky recipe from Food & Wine magazine. Serve with an avocado and red onion salad. Note - prep time does not include 1/2 to 4 hour marinating time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk all marinade ingrediants together in a bowl.
- 2Place chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over top.
- 3Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but no longer than 4 hours.
- 4Heat a grill to medium-high. Chicken is easiest grilled if you brush vegetable oil liberally on the grill first so it doesn't stick.
- 5Grill, with lid down for 7 to 7 1/2 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peruvian Marinade for Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.0
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar