1/1 Photo of Peruvian Garlic Chicken
Charlotte J's Note:
How about something hot and spicy for dinner tonight? Serve this with boiled potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large pan and sauté onions and garlic until transparent.
- 2Add jalapenos, cinnamon, cumin, basil, peanuts, cheese and chicken; stir well.
- 3Simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 4Just before serving add yogurt and stir.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peruvian Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.3
- Calories from Fat 595
- Total Fat 66.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 304.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 65.7 g