Recipe by iewe
This is a great ziti recipe that can be tweaked to a person's individual taste. Don't like Ricotta? Don't use it :) Want extra Moz? Go for it! Found originally elsewhere on the web, posted here for safe keeping!
Top Review by lauralie41
I had ricotta cheese in the fridge that I needed to use and this was a great recipe to try. On hand I had Hunt's four cheese spaghetti sauce, parmesan blend, and italian blend shredded cheese that I used. Mixed all the cheese together and melted in the microwave for a few minutes. Topped the ziti and had a wonderful lunch. Made and reviewed for ZWT 4.
- 12 ounces ziti pasta
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- ricotta cheese (optional)
- mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the ziti according to the package directions (and your taste) and drain well.
- Return ziti to pot and add spaghetti sauce.
- Cook until hot through.
- Fill individual bowls with the pasta/sauce mix.
- Add a spoonful of ricotta, some mozzarella, and some parmasan per each person's individual taste.
- You can either serve this immediately, or microwave it just a bit to melt the cheeses.