Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pizza for Dinner from Woman's World Magazine 8/10/04
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb storebought pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1⁄2 cup vodka sauce, from a jars
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In nonstick skillet over low heat melt butter. Add garlic, parsley, zest, salt and pepper; cook, stirring, 1 minutes. Add shrimp; cook, turning once, until pink, 1-2 minutes per side. Add spinach; cover. Cook until wilted, 1 minute. Remove from skillet.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces. On large ungreased baking sheet press dough into 7-inch circles. Spread each circle with 2 T. sauce to within 3/4-inch of edge; top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until crust is golden, 12-15 minutes.