Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great for a large family like ours or even a group of young friends. Everyone can make their own.
- 8 small Boboli pizza crusts
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 8 cups pizza toppings
- 8 cups pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- Each one makes their own in small cake pans.
- Bake 400* for 15 minutes.
I made these for lunch on my George Foreman grill. I didn't use any pizza toppings other then the cheese and I used a mixture of mozzarella and cheddar. Everyone enjoyed these.