Nice pleasantly different tasting cookies. The kids as well as the adults will love them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating well.
- 2Add eggs and beat well.
- 3Combine flour, spices and salt-add to creamed mixture.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Combine persimmon pulp and baking soda; stir well and add to creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in raisins and pecans.
- 7Drop dough by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake at 350ºF for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- 9Usually yields about 3 dozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Persimmon - Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: