Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice pleasantly different tasting cookies. The kids as well as the adults will love them!
Make and share this Persimmon - Raisin Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Combine flour, spices and salt-add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- Combine persimmon pulp and baking soda; stir well and add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in raisins and pecans.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350ºF for 12 to 15 minutes or until done.
- Usually yields about 3 dozen.