- 1 cup very ripe hachiya persimmon pulp
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine persimmon pulp with sugar.
- Beat in eggs. Mix in milk, then butter.
- Sift or stir flour with baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Mix with persimmon mixture.
- Pour batter into a well greased 9-inch square cake pan.
- Bake in a 315-325°F oven for approx 60 minutes or until knife comes out clean.