Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
(LFRV) Absolutely amazingly delicious & energizing!!!
- 2 dozen medjool dates (might need more or less depending on size)
- 7 ripe bananas
- 9 ripe persimmons (the inside should be gooey)
- 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup blackberry
- Halve the dates and remove the pits. Place dates with the cut side up (makes it harder to get down because they are sticky but will be easier scooping it back up later) tightly covering the bottom of a pie plate.
- Mash or blend the bananas until they are the consistency of custard then cover the dates.
- Remove the skins from the persimmons and cover the bananas with the jelly-o like interior.
- Decorate with blueberries or black berries & ENJOY!