A nifty recipe for an autumn fruit from Preserved and Pickled. Cooking time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tops off the persimmons; scoop out the flesh.
- 2Discard the seeds and cores.
- 3Crush the fruit and cook with the remaining ingredients over medium heat until mixture is thick., taking care not to scorch.
- 4Ladle into hot canning jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- 5Wipe edges of jars with a clean cloth, place lids and screw bands on fingertip-tight.
- 6Process in boiling water bath for ten minutes.
- 7Remove to a protected countertop and allow to cool undisturbed for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Persimmon Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (633 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: