Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is easy, light and delicious!
- 100 g flour
- 200 g milk
- 40 g butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 120 g semi- dried persimmons (inner part)
- 60 g persimmons (skin part)
- 1. Remove knob from semi-dried persimmon.
- 2. Mix flour, butter and egg in a mixer, then add the melted butter and filter it through a fine sieve.
- 3. Pour that evenly onto the heated pan to make the crepe.
- 4. Onto the crepe, separate the inner part and the skin of the semi-dried persimmon to evenly place it on the crepe and then wrap it up. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for an even sweeter taste!