Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great seasonal salad
Make and share this Persimmon and Fennel Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 4 persimmons, cut into wedges and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 6 cups arugula
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and whisk.
- add fennel, chives and persimmons and toss to coat.
- place mixture on a large bed of arugula.
- sprinkle with goat cheese.