Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dried mint, plus a pinch or two for garnish
- 1 tablespoon dried rose petals, plus a pinch or two for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, more to taste
- 1 quart club soda
- ice cube, for serving
- Combine yogurt, 1 tablespoon mint, 1 tablespoon rose petals, salt and pepper in pitcher and stir to mix.
- Add club soda.
- Stir gently to mix, adding more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour into tall glasses, over ice, and garnish each glass with a sprinkling of mint and rose petals.