Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
an easy and quick dish that can be served warm or cold , as a main dish or appetizer.bone appetite
Make and share this Persian Sibzamini(Potato) Kuku recipe from Food.com.
- 5 medium potatoes or 600 g potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saffron
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- frying oil
- firs of all boil the potatoes in water , or in microwave as you want.
- grate potatoes.
- add bell pepper , and eggs and stir them.
- then add salt , pepper , saffron and baking powder and stir them.
- pour oil in a pan , then pour the potato mixture in the pan , flatten it and let the one side to be fried then cut the pieces and let the other side to be fried ,with medium heat for about 20 minutes , don't forget to cover the pan.
- you can eat your food with bread or eat it alone.