an easy and quick dish that can be served warm or cold , as a main dish or appetizer.bone appetite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1firs of all boil the potatoes in water , or in microwave as you want.
- 2grate potatoes.
- 3add bell pepper , and eggs and stir them.
- 4then add salt , pepper , saffron and baking powder and stir them.
- 5pour oil in a pan , then pour the potato mixture in the pan , flatten it and let the one side to be fried then cut the pieces and let the other side to be fried ,with medium heat for about 20 minutes , don't forget to cover the pan.
- 6you can eat your food with bread or eat it alone.
Browse Our Top Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Persian Sibzamini(Potato) Kuku
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.0 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g