1/1 Photo of Persian Rose Petal Salad
(Mast-O Khiar) Iranian Yogurt & Cucumber Dip with Raisins & Walnuts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, in 1/4-inch dice
- 3 cups drained yogurt
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 garlic cloves, minced to a paste with salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- rose petal, fresh dried
- 1Cover the raisins in water to plump for about 30 minutes. Drain.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the raisins, cucumber, yogurt, green onion, walnuts, dill, mint and garlic.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with more green onion, walnuts, mint and rose petals.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Persian Rose Petal Salad
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.1 mg
- Sodium 71.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g