Persian Meatball and Yogurt Soup
- Mix the Tumeric, Salt, Pepper, and Yogurt. Place in refrigerator till needed.
- Saute the Chopped Onion till golden.
- Then add the Parsley, Spinach, Beans, and enough Water to cover. Simmer for 1 hour*.
- In the mean while, mixed the Ground Beef, Eggs, dash of Salt & Pepper, and Grated Onion in a large bowl. Form into small bite-sized Meatballs.
- * When the hour of simmering is over, add the Meatballs and the Uncooked Rice. Simmer again until done, about 30 minutes.
- Once the Meatballs and Rice are cooked remove the soup from heat and let cool down for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Temper the Yogurt by adding a little broth to the Yogurt Mixture. Then add the remaining Yogurt.