- 2 lbs lamb, cut into one inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 6 bay leaves
- 2 small eggplants, cubed
- 1 onion, cubed
- 2 green peppers, cubed
- 4 small tomatoes, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine bay leaves, salt, pepper, oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl and marinate meat four hours in the refridgerator.
- Remove meat from marinade and skewer with bayleaves and vegetables. Brush with marinade.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes each side or broil in your oven for 3-5 minutes each side until done.
- Cool for 5 minutes so the juices will set.