Recipe by morgainegeiser
Cool, refeshing dessert
Top Review by Lalaloula
This is a super yummy, refreshing and healthy dessert! We loved it!
I used fresh organic, sweet grapes and pure yogurt with real ground vanilla beans. This way the amount of sugar listed was nice, but had I used sweetened vanilla yogurt, I think it would have been too much for my taste.
All in all a great dessert, that Ill make again.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it here with us, morgainegaiser!
Made and reviewed for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #46 November 2010.
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide grapes evenly into six cups.
- Divide yogurt evenly. Using 1/3 cup for each dessert, spoon over grapes.
- Using 1 tablespoon of brown sugar for each dessert, sprinkle evenly over yogurt.
- Chill for several hours.
- Note: Prep time does not include chilling time.