Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cool, refeshing dessert
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 (16 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- Divide grapes evenly into six cups.
- Divide yogurt evenly. Using 1/3 cup for each dessert, spoon over grapes.
- Using 1 tablespoon of brown sugar for each dessert, sprinkle evenly over yogurt.
- Chill for several hours.
- Note: Prep time does not include chilling time.
This is a super yummy, refreshing and healthy dessert! We loved it!
I used fresh organic, sweet grapes and pure yogurt with real ground vanilla beans. This way the amount of sugar listed was nice, but had I used sweetened vanilla yogurt, I think it would have been too much for my taste.
All in all a great dessert, that Ill make again.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing it here with us, morgainegaiser!
Made and reviewed for the Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap #46 November 2010.
Very Yummy! Made these taste yogurt covered grapes for breaks and enjoyed every bite. Did not really measure any thing just cut the grapes topped with our favorite vanilla yogurt and sprinkled with a little Splenda Brown. Thanks so much for the post.
A delicious and healthy after-school snack. Made for RS#45