Recipe by Dienia B.
From soot food; posted for zaar 6.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
I tossed the ingredients together in 10 minutes for a last minute
change of menu plans last night. We loved it! Used dried figs that I dried myself
and added 1/2 teaspoon rosewater and 1/2 teaspoon orange blossom water. The mint was
reduced to a mere 1 tablespoon and used as garnish. Freshly squeezed orange juice and local
wildflower honey. Don't add the dried fruit too soon to the salad or it might turned to goo (depends on how old the dried fruit is.) Lastly, the almonds were added on top right before serving. Will make again with seasonal fruit in fall: pears, etc. Reviewed for NA*ME tag September. Thank you!
- 2 oranges, peeled chopped
- 2 apples, peeled cored, chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 473.18 ml dates, pitted, chopped
- 118.29 ml grapes, seedless
- 118.29 ml dried fig, chopped
- 118.29 ml dried apricot, chopped
- 236.59 ml almonds, flaked
- 14.79 ml honey
- 236.59 ml orange juice
- 59.14 ml mint, for garnish