Recipe by Bergy
Pure natural ingredients and sOOoooo good. No baking. I usually include them in my Christmas goodie boxes. Don't make them too big they are very rich.
Top Review by Matzahballsoup
Wow- fabulous! I used toasted pistachios and walnuts with candied ginger (no cherries). I also added some cinnamon and powdered clove (just a touch). I rolled half in chopped pistachios as well and they are just wonderful. These are a permanent addition to the holiday cookie tray.
- 1 cup dates, chopped,fine
- 1 cup raisins, chopped fine
- 1 cup nuts, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup candied cherry, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup orange rind, chopped fine
- 1⁄2-1 cup fig, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all the ingredients through a food chopper (or food processor, but don't puree the ingredients) If the ingredients are a bit stiff moisten them with a bit of honey.
- Mix well and form into little balls.
- Store in fridge and bring to room temp to serve.