Recipe by Fairy Nuff
Rosewater flavoured "cream". Serve with partially frozen or fresh berry fruits. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2005. Cook time doesn't include chilling.
- 14.79 ml gelatin
- 59.14 ml cold water
- 354.88 ml milk
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 14.79 ml rose water
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatine over cold water to soften.
- Heat milk and sugar in a heavy saucepan (or the top of a double boiler).
- Beat the egg yolks and, with the pan off the heat, add to the warmed milk/sugar mix.
- Over a very low heat, stir until the custard begins to thicken.
- Add the softened gelatine and stir until dissolved.
- Cool then stir in rosewater.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the custard mixture.
- Chill for at least four hours.
- Serve with fresh or partially frozen berries and whipped cream.