Fairy Nuff's Note:
Rosewater flavoured "cream". Serve with partially frozen or fresh berry fruits. Posted for Zaar World Tour 2005. Cook time doesn't include chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatine over cold water to soften.
- 2Heat milk and sugar in a heavy saucepan (or the top of a double boiler).
- 3Beat the egg yolks and, with the pan off the heat, add to the warmed milk/sugar mix.
- 4Over a very low heat, stir until the custard begins to thicken.
- 5Add the softened gelatine and stir until dissolved.
- 6Cool then stir in rosewater.
- 7Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the custard mixture.
- 8Chill for at least four hours.
- 9Serve with fresh or partially frozen berries and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Persian Cream
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 55.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: