Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Marinade for grilled chicken kebab
Make and share this Persian Chicken Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄16 teaspoon saffron, crushed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix ingredients in bowl, place in plastic Ziploc bag with chicken. Marinate for two hours in refrigerator. Grill chicken over medium high charcoal fire on skewers for 30 minutes or until cooked.