- 3 lbs chicken, cut in pieces
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, melted butter, mustard, honey, curry powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Roll chicken pieces in mixture.
- Place in roasting pan in 350° oven. Baste often.
- Bake one hour and fifteen minutes or until golden brown.
- After chicken is removed from oven, sprinkle with sesame seed.