Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from my stepmother's family recipe vault. Very Italian and Very Good! The sauce I mention at the end can be found under Perruso's spaghetti and meatballs.
- 3 lbs bottom round steaks, sliced sandwich thin
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup garlic
- 2 cups fresh parsley
- 1 cup romano cheese
- olive oil
- Mix the garlic, salt and pepper, parsley and romano cheese together.
- Put a scant teaspoonful of mixture onto each steak.
- Roll up and secure with toothpick.
- Brown in heated olice oil.
- Add Tony and Carol Perruso's spaghetti sauce and cook with sauce.
great recipie. simple but excellent