1/1 Photo of Perogy Lasagna (Oamc)
* Pamela *'s Note:
Easy to make and freezes great! I would recommend baking it before freezing to blend flavours.**edited on October 24 to add instructions for Once a Month Cooking (see step 11). These is great to make during a cooking blitz especially when you are already making a traditional lasagne. It is easy to cook up some additional noodles and make this at the same time.**
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cottage cheese, egg and onion salt.
- 2In another bowl, mix together 1/2 cup cheese, mashed potatoes, bacon bits and onion.
- 3Line bottom of a 9 X 13 inch pan with 4 noodles.
- 4Spread first mixture evenly on top.
- 5Add 4 additional noodles and cover evenly with potato mixture.
- 6Top with remaining 4 noodles, remaining cheese and bacon.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Serve with sour cream.
- 9For best flavour, bake ahead and reheat.
- 10*My Husband doesn't really like cottage cheese, so I will often make this with 2 layers of the potato instead of the cottage cheese layer*.
- 11**For OAMC: I make as directed and then freeze. (For better flavour bake before freezing) Defrost overnight and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. OR bake from frozen for 1 hour 30 minutes or until heated through.**.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perogy Lasagna (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.3
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.1 mg
- Sodium 1368.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 40.3 g