Recipe by Fairy Godmother
This is a family favorite. The dough makes tender perogy, not tough like store bought ones.
Top Review by cynthia mcelwain
EXELLENT made last night the dough is rough frying but the best an makes a lot the recipe i got over 3 dozen an after frying the first batch i added some oil an it made it easier thanks
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 2 cups water (warm)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 7 cups flour, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cold water and egg yolks.
- Add warm water, melted butter and oil.
- Beat in 4 cups flour.
- Slowly add more flour to make a very soft dough.
- Let dough set 1/2 hour before rolling out.
- Fill with your choice of fillings. Our favorite is potato, cheese and onion.