Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the TV series "Fork in the Road" and is one that I would like to try soon.
- 1 large egg
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup potato starch or 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 large boiled potato, riced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Combine the first three wet ingredients together.
- Combine the flours, riced potato and salt together.
- Mix the two together and knead for about five minutes until you have a nice smooth dough.
- Cover and let rest while making your filling of choice.