This recipe is from the TV series "Fork in the Road" and is one that I would like to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first three wet ingredients together.
- 2Combine the flours, riced potato and salt together.
- 3Mix the two together and knead for about five minutes until you have a nice smooth dough.
- 4Cover and let rest while making your filling of choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perogie Dough 2006
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 581.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 1898.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 12.3 g